40+ women will recognise mirror angst "syndrome" where they become acutely aware and overly...
MEN: You behaved badly at Christmas - what to do!
You've slept with a junior colleague and you do not want to take things further?
* First off, particularly with a junior colleague, do not avoid the subject. You risk upsetting or offending them if you pretend it didn't happen. That’s when they’ll slap on a sexual harassment suit! Approach them in a confident and friendly manner. Ask them if there's a convenient time for them to speak to you. By being polite and respectful you immediately put the situation on a better footing.
* Arrange to meet up with them somewhere professional and on neutral ground like a conference-room unless they’re happy to meet in either your or their office. It's best (and sensible!) if there's any question marks over your sexual encounter not to meet up somewhere as informal as a bar for a drink after work.
* Be straightforward and tell them you’d like to know how they’re feeling. Never make an assumption about what a colleague (junior or otherwise) is feeling/thinking when it comes to having had sex with you. You get on dangerous territory if you start a conversation with, "I'm so sorry it happened." They might find that offensive if they're happy it happened!
* Once you've established how they're feeling you can take it from there. If your company forbids relationships between colleagues then acknowledge that as the senior colleague it was your responsibility for the tryst and that you'll be on better behaviour in future.
You've slept with a female boss and don't want her to sack you/make life difficult for you?
* If she doesn't approach you about the situation then have the confidence to approach her. She’ll immediately have more respect for you if you demonstrate that you'd like to get things back on a regular footing.
* That said, keep it casual if you have to make the move. Don't blow it out of proportion instead you can simply say that you hope you're working relationship will stay the same.
* Again it's important not to make judgements about how she's feeling but just be tactful, keep it brief, and you'll know if she wants further discussion or not.
You made a pass at the wife of a colleague/boss?
* Oh dear, you have been a bad boy! You thoroughly deserve something unpleasant happening to you! But we won’t let that happen. If you're lucky you won't see her for a long time - maybe not until the next Christmas party. If you do run into her don't make a big deal out of it. Smile pleasantly, and be utterly professional. Keep the conversation brief then excuse your self and hope she won't tell her husband!
Quotes given to Men's Health website
I'm delighted that my latest book Sex Academy was endorsed by my fellow self-help author Siski Green who said: "Sex Academy really is THE Bible of sex books. The lessons and lectures cover the A-Z of everything you want to know - from Anal sex to getting Zero sex." I hope you enjoy it!
I was so excited and HAPPY to write this book on happiness covering my 10 unique Happiness Principles. I hope it helps increase your well-being, contentment, and happiness. I've packed it with dozens and dozens of easy-to-use strategies, plus life-changing insights. Based on about five years of collecting case studies and research I hope you'll find it helpful.
My latest sex guide's out - I've gone through thousands of questions people ask me about sex - from why they don't feel desire to how to handle a partner's kinky fetish. Here are the answers plus loads of tricks and techniques. Enjoy!
Discover the relationship between your dreams and your sex- and love-life! Go on a journey of self-discovery in this unique dream book. Case studies, a dream directory, and ‘dreamersises’ help you interpret your dreams.
My research found if a couple's been together more than one year it's unlikely you've tried any new sex tip, trick or technique for at least four months! Rescue's at hand with my 250 hottest sex tips for every aspect of your sex life.
No couple or single can be without this unique, best-selling book containing a vast range of techniques, tricks and tips to turn your lover on. From attracting someone new to recharging your old relationship, Fabulous, explores each of the sexual senses in turn!
No. 1 selling book offering you tons of fantastic sex tips PLUS a new and revolutionary ways of looking at sexual pleasure and ‘problems‘ and how they fit into a person's whole life and relationships.
No. 1 selling sex book covering everything from how your body works to infinite sex tips. The Daily Star said: 'Sinful Sex has something for everyone'
A unique parenting book giving you creative techniques to understand your child better through their dreams and nightmares. These reveal so much about a child that most parents miss out on. Strengthen your parent-child relationship, their confidence and well-being!