Don't Let the Exam-Season Become a Disaster...Here's my advice to...
Suspect He's Cheating?
It's easy to get paranoid when your partner starts behaving differently, e.g., his work hours change or he's not as affectionate. But before jumping begun try these:
* Suggest carving out a little more "only-you-two” time. Don't make a big deal of it, in a negative way. Instead make it a positive thing for you two to simply share a bit more.
* Don't ask him what he's feeling - instead ask him what he's thinking. Men can get a bit freaked out with too much talk of "feelings". What he's thinking about is a different matter. You might find he's got worries about his boss or something else that’s simply getting in the way of relating to you.
* In a general conversation about "other people's lives" raise the issue of someone you know who's been caught out cheating or been cheated on. Make it a general part of a conversation. Gauge his feelings about the issue.
* Look at your own insecurity! Do you need to boost your confidence and your feelings about how "lovable" you are? Don't let insecurity cloud your relationship.
* There's nothing wrong with being aware of what's going on in the rest of his life as relationships need to be protected. But that doesn't give you carte blanch to check his mobile and e-mails! Instead you should be interested in him - and your lives together - and enhance everything you've got.
* Finally if your suspicions grow it's important to sit him down and talk honestly. You can try to trick him into saying something but simply being straightforward will rile a cheater!
I'm very excited that my new book's available for pre-order on Amazon and should be in shops the end of April. Fellow author Siski Green says about Sex Academy - it really is THE Bible of sex books. The lessons and lectures cover the A-Z of everything you want to know - from Anal sex to getting Zero sex. Hope you enjoy it!
I was so excited and HAPPY to write this book on happiness covering my 10 unique Happiness Principles. I hope it helps increase your well-being, contentment, and happiness. I've packed it with dozens and dozens of easy-to-use strategies, plus life-changing insights. Based on about five years of collecting case studies and research I hope you'll find it helpful.
My latest sex guide's out - I've gone through thousands of questions people ask me about sex - from why they don't feel desire to how to handle a partner's kinky fetish. Here are the answers plus loads of tricks and techniques. Enjoy!
Discover the relationship between your dreams and your sex- and love-life! Go on a journey of self-discovery in this unique dream book. Case studies, a dream directory, and ‘dreamersises’ help you interpret your dreams.
My research found if a couple's been together more than one year it's unlikely you've tried any new sex tip, trick or technique for at least four months! Rescue's at hand with my 250 hottest sex tips for every aspect of your sex life.
No couple or single can be without this unique, best-selling book containing a vast range of techniques, tricks and tips to turn your lover on. From attracting someone new to recharging your old relationship, Fabulous, explores each of the sexual senses in turn!
No. 1 selling book offering you tons of fantastic sex tips PLUS a new and revolutionary ways of looking at sexual pleasure and ‘problems‘ and how they fit into a person's whole life and relationships.
No. 1 selling sex book covering everything from how your body works to infinite sex tips. The Daily Star said: 'Sinful Sex has something for everyone'
A unique parenting book giving you creative techniques to understand your child better through their dreams and nightmares. These reveal so much about a child that most parents miss out on. Strengthen your parent-child relationship, their confidence and well-being!