The Ultimate Christmas Relationship Survival Guide
First dates - some dos and don'ts!
*On a first date wear a killer outfit BUT most importantly make sure you feel comfortable in it, if that top just keeps falling down or the shoes are too high you’ll be self conscious all night – which WON’T help your nerves.
*Body language can be a subtle weapon in catching that man without looking too desperate – turn your body towards him when you’re talking, hold his eye contact just that extra second, he’ll soon get the message without you shouting it down a megaphone!
* You’ve got to find the balance between seeming keen but also having a life outside your desire for him! What’s scary to a bloke is when you’re always available when he asks to meet up and when you always answer the phone when he calls. Let it go to answer-phone and sometimes be busy with great stuff when he wants to see you – he’ll want to see you even more!
* When you do chat on the phone keep it fun, sexy and flirty – but keep it quite short at first! Only give him five minutes so he’s dying to ring you again – or when you ring him he’s looking forward to your call.
* Establish what I call a ‘comfort zone’ around you – so he feels good in your presence. This means being yourself and relaxed because it’ll make him feel relaxed and that he can be himself. Blokes love women who make them feel at ease but along with that don’t forget the flirting – that’ll make him feel good too!
* First dates should never be too formal. If you book dinner at a posh restaurant and can’t stand each other it can feel like an eternity trying to finish your meal and escape! Ideally meet somewhere that has a separate bar as well as a restaurant. Agree to meet for ‘drinks’- if it’s going well and you’re flirting like made you can then casually say, ‘Should we eat something?’
* If you’ve met through a common interest, e.g., a sport of hobby it can be fun to do that together but without the rest of the crowd/group who you usually do it with. It can make for easy conversation as you talk about your shared interest, allowing you both to feel confident – meaning you open up to each other more easily.
* Films aren’t particularly good for first dates because you meet and then sit side-by-side for a couple
My new book The Emotional Eater's Diet is published in the UK on May 15 - I’m very excited as I hope emotional eaters - women or men will find it helpful. Each year 2/3s of people start a diet and 20% start a new diet each month. Yet 95% of diets aren’t successful.
I firmly believe that emotional eating to soothe difficult feelings is the culprit behind most of this failure. My book has a huge range of practical tips/strategies to help understand your emotions and manage your appetite. There are mini-quizes and real case studies.
It’s available to preorder on Amazon. Please remember that food can fuel your energy needs but not your emotional needs. Take care!
I'm delighted that my latest book Sex Academy was endorsed by my fellow self-help author Siski Green who said: "Sex Academy really is THE Bible of sex books. The lessons and lectures cover the A-Z of everything you want to know - from Anal sex to getting Zero sex." I hope you enjoy it!
I was so excited and HAPPY to write this book on happiness covering my 10 unique Happiness Principles. I hope it helps increase your well-being, contentment, and happiness. I've packed it with dozens and dozens of easy-to-use strategies, plus life-changing insights. Based on about five years of collecting case studies and research I hope you'll find it helpful.
My latest sex guide's out - I've gone through thousands of questions people ask me about sex - from why they don't feel desire to how to handle a partner's kinky fetish. Here are the answers plus loads of tricks and techniques. Enjoy!
Discover the relationship between your dreams and your sex- and love-life! Go on a journey of self-discovery in this unique dream book. Case studies, a dream directory, and ‘dreamersises’ help you interpret your dreams.
My research found if a couple's been together more than one year it's unlikely you've tried any new sex tip, trick or technique for at least four months! Rescue's at hand with my 250 hottest sex tips for every aspect of your sex life.
No couple or single can be without this unique, best-selling book containing a vast range of techniques, tricks and tips to turn your lover on. From attracting someone new to recharging your old relationship, Fabulous, explores each of the sexual senses in turn!
No. 1 selling book offering you tons of fantastic sex tips PLUS a new and revolutionary ways of looking at sexual pleasure and ‘problems‘ and how they fit into a person's whole life and relationships.
No. 1 selling sex book covering everything from how your body works to infinite sex tips. The Daily Star said: 'Sinful Sex has something for everyone'
A unique parenting book giving you creative techniques to understand your child better through their dreams and nightmares. These reveal so much about a child that most parents miss out on. Strengthen your parent-child relationship, their confidence and well-being!